Film and television production:
- Wide-ranging knowledge of film and video projects from inception to completion.
- Effective at organising and co-ordinating shoots and experience using production equipment.
- Video Editor helps prepare multimedia creations, publications and development.
- Experienced at recording, editing and cutting video feeds for use by corporate training programmes.
- Specialist in promotional videos for companies, organisations and international festivals.
- Taking on board your ideas, I will research the market and look for innovative ways to create a striking promo that will dilate your audience’s pupils and whet their appetite.
- Creating spectacular videos that make bold statements. It’s all about standing out from the market, and there’s no better way of doing that than by creating a distinctive promotional video.
- The importance of effective video and I am committed to helping you achieve your goals, whether that’s more sales, more followers or more clicks.
- From the big to the small, all videos need to be edited together to get the best out of your footage. So, if you have shot a short video, but don’t know just quite how to pull it all together, or if you have footage that you want to convert into a film but have no idea how, I thrive on piecing together your projects.
- Whether you want to upload your film to one of the many popular video hosting sites, make it ready for broadcast, film screenings, or anything else you may have in mind, I will make sure that your sound quality is in tune, the compression is on point and any additions such as closed captioning, title sequences or credits are checked through and ready to roll.
Web Sites Designer: